Flood Zone Regulations & Permits

Autauga County is bordered by the Alabama River and has several large creeks that run throughout the county.  In order to comply with Federal regulations, Autauga County joined the NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program) to ensure that its citizens become reasonably safe from flooding.  If you plan on building a house or moving a mobile home into Autauga County, please contact the Autauga County Engineer’s Office at (334)361-3761 to check on the building requirements of your location.

Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance

Flood Damage Master Plan of Enforcement

Permit Requirement Information

Permit Application Form